Follow Steps 1 – 6 and share your Lesson Plan with the AR teachers community!
You should be very careful when typing a tag (Step 3), to avoid typographical/syntactical/spelling errors, and prefer lowercase characters. Suggested tags should include some or all of the below mentioned:
- Age range (e.g. 14-15, 12, 15-18)
- Scientific field(s) (e.g. STEM, STEAM, Science, Mathematics, Computer Science)
- Pedagogical Approach (e.g. inquiry-based learning)
- AR tool/application used (e.g. HP Reveal, Metaverse, Unity)
- Language (e.g. English, Greek, Estonian, Finnish)
Step 5 (FILES) is very important, as it allows other teachers to get a total idea of the LP, including all the additional material, and be able to reuse it. The files could include some or all of the below mentioned:
- A document (.doc or .pdf file – or other file formats if preferred) or a number of documents (e.g. in case each lesson of an interdisciplinary approach is described separately), based on the EL-STEM template
- A .zip file (or other formats of compressed files), including any additional content accompanying the LP, such as AR/MR LOs, videos, images, QR codes, additional documents, worksheets etc.